Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bucket List Check Off~ Clothes Pins

I am on a roll! Probably a good thing since time is running out!

Bucket list check off!" Put together clothes pins to display 4th graders proud work" was the lucky item this time round!

The past few years we have done a super hero themed poster type thing (how is that for description!) to display the student's work in the hall, and it worked well, but it is time for change.

The first grade teachers in our school are some of the post creative people and I want to be like them when I grow up. This year they had clothes pins our in the hall for the students or teacher to put their work up. Not tape, no staple, no problems!

So naturally, I stole the idea!

First, I painted the clothes pins with orange paint and let them dry for a few hours. Then OMM came over and we hot glued the thumb tack on to the back of the clothes pin and we were finished! Easy enough!

I may go ahead and add some design to the pins to spruce them up a bit, but that may depend on time. Once I get them up on the wall and some proud work in them, I will post some pictures.

1 comment: