Saturday, April 29, 2017

Today

Today...is a wrap your hands around a mug of hotness and settle in. All week the weather has been up and down and we have been told that we were going to get snow. Well, you can't really call what we have gotten snow, but it has been cooler and there has been some rain. I love this kind of weather and I love getting a cup of something warm and cuddle in, usually with a book.

Today... I discovered the author Amy Krouse Rosenthal. She wrote several children's books and even some fun ones for adults. I have to be honest in saying that I haven't read any of her books. I didn't live in the picture book world for every long before I moved to fourth grade and the adventures of middle grade books. I found her through Instagram and one of my favorite authors. Today is Amy's birthday, and the first one since she passed away about six weeks ago from cancer. I spent the morning pouring over Amy's Instagram page and her blog. This woman inspires me. I can't wait to start on my own Project 1,2,3.

Today...leaves us with fourteen days of school left. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what I am gong to do this summer. It's almost time to build my Summer Adventure list. I do know that there will be lots of books read and lots of naps taken.

What are you up to today?

1 comment:


  1. i read your article and i found it good. you provide good information in it.
    I like the Internet because without internet i am nothing. loved the way you explain. thanks.
    Video Sewer Inspection
    HOA Home Owner Association
    fire-damage-resoration
    fire-damage-resoration

    ReplyDelete