Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Currently I'm....


Reading..."Wish" by Barbra O'Conner and I can not wait to share it with my class. In fact, I want to jump ship with our current read aloud so I can read this one to them. I am not finished, but I just know that it is going to be a forever book for me. I very much enjoyed "How to Steal a Dog" by O'Conner and many people in the blog/book world said that it was better. It is reminding me of some of my other forever books: Ruby Holler, Snicker of Magic and Key to Extraordinary.


Watching...the Olympics. What? How long have they been over? I was so busy when they were on that I had to record a lot of them. It is very slow going. I only seem to find time to watch about one swim race at a time, usually while I am eating breakfast before school. I know most of the results already, but still want to watch.

Trying...to keep my head above water. School came rushing at me and I didn't have my life vest securely fastened before it hit. Hopefully soon I can get it in place and start swimming.

Drinking...as much water as I can without leaving my class unattended too much. I read somewhere that lemon, lime and cucumber in your water will help with unnecessary eating so I gave it a try and I like it. Plus I have this epic water bottle that keeps ice in it for hours! It makes drinking water such a delight!

Listening to...Happier with Gretchen Rubin which is a pod cast and I am loving it! It is great to listen to in the car and each one is about 30 minutes long so it is the perfect length. I knew of this other before and enjoyed some of the tips that I had picked up. I have found a few more that I would like to implement into my every day life. I want to go back and listen to all of them and make sure I have a notebook handy!

Thankful for...my team teacher and the laughs that we find throughout the day. I believe that these are the moments that are keeping my head from exploding.


What are you currently reading. watching, trying. drinking, listening to and/or thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment