Sunday, December 18, 2016

17 in 2017


About a week ago when I should have been sleeping, or getting ready for work, or anything that is adulting, I was on Pintrest.
I found a pin from a lady who had a list of 17 things she wanted to do before 2017. Well let's face it, I wouldn't be able to do that. BUT I thought, "What about 17 IN 2017?" and I quickly became obsessed.

I got out my everything notebook and started a list. You know how I love lists. I even made a 2017 board on Pintrest. I went through and picked at least a pin from each board equaling 17 pins to do throughout the year.

Did I mention that I became obsessed?

Here's what I have so far:

  • Read 17 adult books
  • Read 17 children's books
  • Write 17 letters
  • Get 17 or more miles a week with Fitbit
  • Blog 17 times
  • Get rid of 17 things a month from around the house
  • Make 17 phone calls to people I don't talk to often
What do you think? Have any you think I should add? 

No comments:

Post a Comment