Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SOL #5 ~ Helping Others

Read other's SOLs at Two Writing Teachers
Sometimes life isn't very nice. Sometimes life is the mean kid on the playground that sits and waits for you to come by.

Sometimes life can be very nice. Sometimes life can be the kid who comes along on the playground and helps you after the mean kid leaves. Or better yet, life is the kid who comes along on the playground and stops the mean kid in his tracks.

We all go through times when life is stressful and tough. So what do we do?

We change what we can.
I know that I am not the only one who sometimes gets beat up by the kid on the playground. I also know that I can be the kid who comes along afterwards and may even be able to prevent some beatings.

My motives are pure with the hopes of uplifting myself. You can't help but help yourself when you help others.

Will you join me this week to help bring a bright spot to the lives of others?

No comments:

Post a Comment