Friday, April 11, 2014

*Heart Flutter* Letters


Dear Knowledge Bound, you are filled with endless inspiration and dreams. Thank you for your new words, resources and Peanuts lesson plan book. I can't wait to get started on planning for next year. Also, thanks for having the coolest pens every, even though I don't need one. more. pen.

Dear Shutts Family, using your Netflix account made my day and kept me from losing it on a windy day. One and a half disc of Elliot down, a thousand more to go.

Dear Scotti, three months without seeing you is way too long. Tell Kansas that I want you back and Oklahoma can't have you.

Dear Kitchen, You are squeaky clean, newly organized and ready for some adventure. This may just be me finding my way around you, but I am willing to give it a go, if you are.

Dear Bedroom, I woke up this morning wondering if you really were new and improved. I am one lucky girl!

Dear Dawnelle, I honestly could not have done it without you. You have given me an amazing gift and I am very thankful. Let me know when you want to tackle the rest of the house.

Dear Keason, I am sorry that you didn't find Narnia. Keep trying.

Dear Wyoming, I may be coming to visit, but that doesn't mean that I like you. You better bring your A game.

1 comment:

  1. You WILL like Wyoming!! What you won't like is something different.♥♫

    ReplyDelete