- Listening/watching: Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's "Somthin' Bad About to Happen" video. Favorite new video and song!
- Planning: on creating something with cinder blocks and other ideas for the upcoming school year
- Reading: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
- Eating/drinking: need to find some fried chicken since today is National Fried Chicken Day
- Needing: to get busy on my Summer Adventure List because the clock is ticking down.
- Loving: the option to build your own play list on Spotify
- Wanting: a pedicure. As much as I love my Chacos, they do tend to beat up the feet at times
- Thinking: about going for a walk, maybe to find some chicken. Maybe walking to the chicken and back will help cancel out all the fattening stuff.
- *Heart Flutter* : Dad "watching" The Sunday Morning Show with me while in OK
What are you "currently" (pick one, or two, or however many you want)?