Sunday, July 6, 2014

Currently

I have an idea! I was blog stalking again and came across Oh' Boy 4th Grade, then thought of some journal entries I have done in my personal journal and it hit me! I can do the "currently" on my blog. Mostly for those moments when I want to blog and write, but can't really think of anything. So that's what I am going to do! Welcome to the first Currently! (Apparently it is a big thing since I just Googled "currently" images and got a ton of results.)


  • Listening/watching: Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood's "Somthin' Bad About to Happen" video. Favorite new video and song! 
  • Planning: on creating something with cinder blocks and other ideas for the upcoming school year
  • Reading: Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
  • Eating/drinking: need to find some fried chicken since today is National Fried Chicken Day
  • Needing: to get busy on my Summer Adventure List because the clock is ticking down.
  • Loving: the option to build your own play list on Spotify
  • Wanting: a pedicure. As much as I love my Chacos, they do tend to beat up the feet at times
  • Thinking: about going for a walk, maybe to find some chicken. Maybe walking to the chicken and back will help cancel out all the fattening stuff.
  • *Heart Flutter* : Dad "watching" The Sunday Morning Show with me while in OK
What are you "currently" (pick one, or two, or however many you want)?

No comments:

Post a Comment