Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer 2016

And that is exactly why I have made a list and a plan! The past few summers (minus last summer I just realized) I have blogged about my summer to-do list and enjoyed it. So that's what you are getting again this summer!

Things That Get Ignored All School Year Long That Don't Take Very Long To Do
  • Copy recipes from print outs and screen shots onto cards for the recipe box
  • File and/or shred paper work
  • Address a years worth of rent envelopes
Crafty Things
  • Jean skirt out of old jeans
  • Decorate my Everything Notebook for the 2016-2017 school year CHECK
  • A thank you gift for my sister for taking care of me
  • Finish the "blanket" I started ten years ago (carry over from 2013 list)
  • Weekly Goal memo board
  • Misc. crochet projects
  • Weave in ends of my first temperature blanket
Physical/Health Things
  • Get the Japan badge on Fitbit
  • Sleep on my left side again CHECK
  • Swallow and Coyote Song Loop (carry over from the last two years)
  • Narrow Gauge and North Fork View (also a carry over)
Books
  • Raymie Nightingale
  • The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
  • A Breath of Snow and Ashes
  • I, Alex Cross CHECK
  • An Echo in the Bone
Random
  • Turn hangers around CHECK
  • Blog/write most days
  • Get caught up on all my house cleaning
  • Trip to Goodwill

Not a bad list to start with. I have not been successful in the past of finishing everything on the list, but maybe this summer will be the year!

If you want to join me for any of these activities, let me know! I was just thinking the other day of those who have helped me cross things off the first list.


No comments:

Post a Comment