Dear Fourth Grade Class of 2013-2014,
Well, we made it. No one died. I didn't lose anyone, well for very long. We laughed. We cried. We all learned at least something. It was a crazy ride and now it is over.
Some of my favorite memories are:
- Literacy lunch- thanks for making that successful
- Watching you problem solve
- Snow shoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Trying out a new writing program with you
- Reading The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane to you and seeing your reaction and passion for the story
- Introducing you to Billy, Old Dan and Little Ann
- The challenge that you gave me each and every day
- Teaching you the "old way" of doing multiplication and division
- Getting letters from you each month
- The first ever Slice of Life Challenge
I am excited to see what life has for you all. I hope to see several of you on the stage, court and field. You have so much potential, each and everyone of you. Thank you for allowing me to have a small hand in this.