Anyway, one thing I fancy about summer break is the chance to do whatever I want. This is the response I tell people when they ask me what I am going to do this summer. One problem with this attitude is that summer just seems to slip away if you don't have some sort of plan. Last year I had a bucket list and it went so well that I am doing it again!
Summer 2014 Bucket List (subject to change at any moment. Another great perk of summer!)
- Fountain Valley Trail....Check
- Swallow & Coyote Song Loop
- Narrow Gauge & North Fork View
- Frozen (I know! I think I am the only one on the planet!)...Check
- The Book Thief...Check
- Catching Fire
Items for School
- "I'm Finished" jar
- "Write On" jar
- Oil drip pan
- Make a meatloaf...Check
- Snickerdoodle waffles
- Harry Potter Butter beer
- Finish quilt started years ago
- Pillow cases
- Pop bottle painting
- Finish the AAA list of coffee shops with Molly (I think this one carries over from last summer)
- Put together my Muppets Puzzle...Check (no blog post for this one)
- Order and put up my chiming clock
I hope that most of these are done with family or friends. If you would like to help me check something off this list, let's do it! Adventures are more fun with someone!
Do you have summers off? Either way, do you have a bucket list and if so, what is on it?