Monday, August 3, 2015

Motivational Monday

This weekend, I went to support my sister and three of her friends participate in the Rugged Maniac. I was in charge of carrying water and taking pictures. It was more of a workout for me than I thought it was going to be, but compared to what these ladies did, I can't complain at all!
Molly, Jen, Kerensa, Karen
This picture was right before they jumped the wall to the starting line. I followed them as far as I could until they went up a big hill and then I lost them for about 45 minutes. When I finally found them, I offered them water and was able to follow them around to the rest of the obstacles. I snapped their pictures as they ran up the warped wall and then down the water slide to the finish line!
I love this picture! They all look so excited and proud! Still makes my eyes a little wet looking at it now. I am very proud of them and admire them. Their hard work paid off from the weeks before the race and they should be proud.

They motivate me.


No comments:

Post a Comment