For some odd reason I decided that I was going to read 1,000 books before I die. Why 1,000? No idea. Just sounded like a good number at that moment in time.
Now seven years later I have read 342 of them and have big plans for the next 658 books.
I also feel like I need to tell you why it is 342 and not a normal round number. It is simply because the pack of papers I have to write to books on ended at 342.
To "celebrate" this mile stone, I decided to share ten books that really stand out on the list. Some of them will be series and some jfic books, but none the less, outstanding books.
- Even Now and Ever After by Karen Kingsbury
- The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
- The Painted Veil by W. Somerset Maugham
- Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
- Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Grandma Dowdell Series by Richard Peck
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- The Anne of Green Gables Series
Well that ends this list. There are so many good books out there that it was hard to narrow it down. Hopefully I inspired you to read at least one of the books if you haven't already.
What are some of your favorite books?