Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish

I get to participate this week!  Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR is the topic for this still very cold December Tuesday.  Cold weather makes me want to curl up with a book, blanket and cup of warm liquid.


Let's see what I have stacked up! (Sorry I don't have pictures of the books. Maybe when I am older.)
  1. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
  2. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
  3. Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah
  4. In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman #1)  by Judith McCoy Miller
  5. Whispers Along the Rails (Postcards from Pullman #2) by Judith McCoy Miller
  6. An Uncertain Dream (Pos cards from Pullman #3) by Judith McCoy Miller
  7. A Distant Melody (Wings of Glory #1) by Sarah Sundin
  8. A Memory Between Us (Wings of Glory #2)
  9. Blue Skies Tomorrow (Wings of Glory #3)
  10. Before I Die by Jenny Downham
What are a few titles on your Winter TBR pile?

4 comments:

  1. I really like Khaled Hosseini and Cecelia Ahern's work - they're both so different from each other, but I love their writing and how it makes me feel. I actually haven't read any of the books on the list though! I'm reading some Mauve Binchy at the moment ... she always helps to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read any Mauve Binchy but should! I have a friend who adores her. My favorite Cecelia Ahern book is Love, Rosie. I listened to it on audio and loved the accent!

      Delete
  2. I love The Gift by Cecelia Ahern. She's such a magical writer. I hope that you get the books on your list, or that you get your hands on copies soon! Happy Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at the giraffe! :D Cute ^^
    Nice list, I know a few, faintly. :) I never read any but some sound good!
    Merry Christmas!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete