Can it be Tuesday already? I feel like I just wrote my Top Ten Tuesday post. Oh yeah, I did, a week ago.
Anyway, I once again didn't like the topic for the week (next week I do, so stay tuned) so I found some random questions to answer. They remind me of the email surveys that you share with your friends. I liked those, so why not? I found these ten here.
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- reading my secret thoughts, Miss Boland held up her (Soup on Ice by Robert Newton Peck)
- the VCR remote control
- cleaning the bathroom
- Watching Ellen right now, last thing was the Grammys (Did you see P!nk?!)
- the dishwasher going
- About 45 minutes ago and I shoveled a path for my landlord to walk down
- I dream every night
- Usually, but not always all the details
Well there is my super random Top Ten Tuesday. I already have my list made up for next week, so check back in next Tuesday!
Do you have any suggestions for Top Ten Tuesdays topics when I don't care for the given topic?