Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TTT~ Ten Things I Am Looking Forward To


It is once again Tuesday, even though it feels like Monday. I love three day weekends, but they sure do cause some confusion! I like to participate in Top Ten Tuesday over at The Broke and the Bookish, but I can't come up with anything for the topic for this week, so I turned to another source.

A year ago, my sister, Ali, got each of us girls this book. I have done an ok job of keeping up and filling it out. This second year has been fun because I can look back at what I answered last year. Imagine what it is going to be in five years!

Anyway, I decided to turn today's question into my TTT topic. 

What are you looking forward to? 

Last year's answer: my massage tomorrow and hiking this summer.

Today's top ten answers:

~Summer break (this is a really bad one since we are only in week three after Christmas break)
~Going to Alabama with Jane over spring break
~Meeting my cousin's little boy in April
~My dad to get home from working in Kansas
~"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" the play
~Seeing "The Book Thief"
~St. Patrick's Day 5k
~Making my sister's Valentine's gift
~Starting a new journal
~My hair being long again

What are YOU looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment