Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bucket List Check Off~ Smores

I was thinking today that my bucket list isn't so much things that I want to do and haven't done, but a list to make sure that I get things done that I want to do. If not, then the summer has a nasty habit of leaving and things not getting done. Tonight's check off I have obviously done many times in life. Putting smores on the list was simply more of a reason to have a get together around a fire and enjoy a little roasted love.



I saw online (probably Pintrest) to stuff a mini Rolo in a marshmallow and then roast it. I'm in! I also grabbed a package of mini Reese's peanut butter cups to give a go. Oh wow! They were pretty darn spectacular! The only problem was getting the marshmallow to evenly roast without the candy falling in the depths of the fire. Messy hands, not a problem.









Life truly is about the simple things in life and the *heart flutters* that come along with it. Sharing smores over a campfire with friends and family tops the list.

2 comments:

  1. this looks so yummy. need a fire pit asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my inspiration or for the home board on pintrest. There is a portable fire pit that you could make.

      Delete