Monday, June 24, 2013

New Challenge

I came up with a brilliant plan! Lately I have been wanting to try new things, including restaurants. This weekend while traveling to the Western Slope my sister and I tried a pizza place in Glenwood Springs called Russo's Pizza. It took us awhile to find the place due to the fact that I am not too great with directions, but it was well worth the long route.

I fell in love with the décor of the restaurant instantly! Many of the walls and the menu were covered with old photographs and New York feel.


We had the Pizza ala Vodka and it was amazing! Just a cheese pizza made with vodka sauce. Oh sweet Pizza Gods! Since the restaurant was packed and we had to wait a long time to order and then finally get out pizza, we were awarded with a free dessert. I appreciated the kind attitude from the staff and that they kind act of rewarding our patient wait.

Now on to the new challenge! Russo's sells their own t-shirts and many of their staff members were wearing them. I decided that I liked the t-shirt and that I too wanted to wear one. So I bought one! Then I thought, that every new restaurant that I go to that has a shirt, I would get one. Start a new collection of sorts! So let the food consumption and shirt collecting begin!

 
Front
 
 
Back

 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha relax, enjoy your stinkin' life! I love it!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete