Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Erin Molly

28 years ago I was a happy, cute two year old who had the whole world in my hands. I had the love and attention of my parents and my grandmother, life was good. AND then.... I got a stinky, smelly, screaming little sister. All hell broke loose that day and it hasn't slowed down since. Thanks for shakin things up Erin Molly! Happy birthday!


This was my Facebook post this morning (it kind of cracked me up!) My little sister turned 28 today. I don't feel old myself until I think about how old she is and then I feel old! I can't believe that she is 28! Where does time go?

Here are a few things that I love about my sister:

 
She looks good in EVERY hat she puts on.

 
She is the aunt with the sense of humor.

 
She is an good hiking buddy.

 
She can shoot a gun like it was her job.
 
 
She is a determined little fart.
 
And most of all, she loves me.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. And her smile is as pretty as yours.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo a whole blog just about me? I feel like a celebrity! I love you to the moon and back, you old fart! :)

    ReplyDelete