For the month of October I want to be very ambitious and participate in three different challenges that I found on the Internet.
1. 31 Days of Lists Challenge
2. A push-up challenge
3. 31 miles in 31 days challenge
The list making one is a fun one and also one to help me journal more. I used to journal all the time, but since I graduated college and started teaching it has been pretty sporadic and I would like to do it more. I may or may not post all of the lists on the blog, but hope to do some of them because I think it is going to be fun.
Push-ups and I get along about as well as two cats tied together by their tails. I am not good at them. A year ago I was doing ok at them and then got sick and wasn't able to go to kickboxing for about a month and I haven't gotten back to where I was at. So I am going to show those push-ups who is boss and get better at them!
31 miles in 31 days is pretty self explanatory. I want to walk (and maybe jog a little) 31 miles in the 31 days of the month. The idea is mainly to get up and moving. I failed my goal from my fall bucket list for working out in September, so this is my redemption.
So without further delay, here we go!
List Challenge Day #1: Favorite Sounds
- When a child is truly, unadulterated laughing
- Water (rain, ocean, river, crick, swimmers doing the butterfly)
- Mac Powell's voice (from the Christian group Third Day. Makes my heart melt! AND while looking for a picture on the Internet, found out that he has a solo country album! Might have to check that one out!)
- The mountains (the silence, the breeze, the bugs, the elk, the trees, all of it!)
Ok, now I better get on the other two challenges before time runs out!
What are your favorite sounds?