Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sick of Being Sick

October 5th! I had to look back and see when I blogged last, I couldn't even remember, nor what I blogged about!

As much as I like October, we don't really get along. I have been sick all month long and I hate it! It has limited me on what I have been able to do. I have either been sleeping a lot or trying to catch up from sleeping so much!


Here are a few things I have not been able to do the past few weeks:
  • sing
  • kickboxing
  • laugh
  • blog
  • teach
  • have a conversation without coughing my head off
I have been to the doctor and am now on my second round of meds. Hopefully this go round is successful!

Please don't forget about me, as soon as I have some more time and energy, I will catch up. I do have a lot to say and to share!

In the mean time, keep looking for *heart flutters* all around you!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are taking advantage of your day to kick this mess out of your system.♥♫

    ReplyDelete