Saturday, October 5, 2013

*Snapshot Saturday*


What a Saturday it has been! I had a hard time pulling myself out of bed for two reasons this morning. One, I was tired and wanted to keep sleeping and two, my whole body hurts! My kickboxing instructor pushed me pretty hard this week and I think there wasn't a muscle in my body that wasn't worked! It hurt to move!

None the less, I made it out of bed and then it kinda went down hill from there! First, I spilled my whole bowl of cereal all over myself and the floor (yes I had already showered and everything), then I was late to the wedding I was going to (mainly because I am map/direction challenged) and then the gift that I got for the couple didn't work out, but did I notice this before hand? Nope not at all. I noticed it as I was getting ready to wrap it out in the car in the parking lot!

Thankfully, things picked up after that filled with laughter and good music! The wedding and reception were beautiful! I learned today that I can not be a wedding photographer in my next life. I tried to get a picture of the bride and groom and for the life of me could not!

Afterwards, Molly and I went to grab a coffee and free Wi-Fi (so I could download my next book club book on my Kindle) and read a little bit. My *snapshot Saturday* is of the door to the coffee shop.

One of my favorite things to do is to sit and share stories over coffee with a friend.

List Challenge Day #5~ Fears

I just answered this question in a list from my sister this week. Weird that it showed up again.
  •  That I will always be alone
  •  That my children (in case fear 1 is moot) won't get to meet dad
  •  That I will loose my job
  •  Mustard
  •  Squirrels and those creepy gross camel spiders 
Well that's it folks, more random ramblings.
 
Do you have any fears? Silly ones? Serious ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment