Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Personal MacGyver

Due to some error on my part, I needed some help with my porch swing and making it functional. My dad, being the handy man that he is, helped me out with this task! He came bringing my sister, coffee and pizza for lunch.



First we put straps across the seat.
 
 
Then some across the back.
 
 
The peanut gallery watching on.
 


Success!!
 
Now I can sit out on my swing and sip a cold beverage, read a book or just be! It is going to be a good summer! Thank you Dad for helping me out once again and thank you Erin Molly for the entertainment value that you bring to any situation!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Dad's! Glad he was able to fix your swing AND bring your sister. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete