Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Napping: Pleasure or Curse

No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
-Carrie P. Snow
 
 
Today I took a four hour nap. Now you are thinking that I must have had a rough day. Not really. Next you might be thinking that there isn't anything wrong with a four hour nap. I agree, there isn't. Unless it starts at 4:30 in the afternoon!
 
I don't know what happened! I laid down to rest for a few minutes and before I knew it, it was 8:30! That's normally the time I am thinking about going to bed.
 
It is now 3:01 a.m and I have sought after sleep since about ten. Epic fail.
 
I have caught up on all of my Internet interests, played a few games and thought about all the things I need to do both at home and school, along with plans for the summer and the next school year.
 
Wednesday could be a very interesting day for everyone involved in the 4th grade!
 
P.S I hope that I am not giving naps a bad name

No comments:

Post a Comment