Friday, May 10, 2013

Play Day

*Heart Flutter* I love to see things like this!
 
Today we had our Play Day (field day) at the school. Thankfully we had good weather until the very last event and even then it was short lived. I had a lot of fun today and pretty sure that I won the teacher of the year award for participating in the dance station. I was pretty cool for knowing the Macarena. I had to explain to them that I wasn't much older than they are when it came out. Doing it was like ridding a bike!

 
The students were very excited to show me all their tricks and accomplishments over the year. Each station was something that they had worked on at some point during the year. I was impressed with their mad hula hoop and jump rope skills!

 
Amazed at how well they get along while jump roping!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment