Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TTT~ Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader

Teacher: I would like you to make a list of ten topics you would like to write about.
Student: But what if we can't come up with ten?
Teacher: Just try your best.

I have had this conversation with students. With this weeks Top Ten Tuesday, I feel like that student.  At first I only came up with three to go with the topic, but I am hoping that a few more will come to me as I write. So here we go!
Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader


I can get my thoughts out of this crazy mind of mine. 

I keep a  journal, but blogging is just a smidgen more fun. Plus it always me to share my thoughts with others if I want to.


Learn new things

Blogs are a wealth of information. I learn about new books, how a parent of a special needs parent feels at the meetings with schools, how to set up my blog and so much more.


"Meet" new people

I have come in contact with people all over the U.S and even some in other countries. Some of them are become very dear to me and support me in many areas of my life. 

Keep tabs on some of my friends

How sad is this?! I have two friends that this is about the only way I know what is going on in their lives...and we live in the same town!


Inspiration

I think what I like the most about being a reader is that I get inspired. I get inspired to craft, write, love on others and try new things in the classroom.


Practice my writing

Along with getting my thoughts out, it gives me a chance to practice my writing. I would like to  be a better writer and the only way I really know how to do that would be to write. 

Well folks, that's the best I can do. I came up with three more than I originally came up with so I call that a success.

What do you like about being a blogger/reader?

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is free so I can spend money on the projects that I want to try and make. Good paint is expensive and so are magazines! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete