The Sunshine Award is an award given by a blogger to another blogger that brightens their day. So basically it is a fun way of saying *heart flutter*
The Rules:1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you – Cassie @ Rural Running Redhead
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Now I get to answer questions and who doesn't like to talk about themselves?
1. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
Probably my month in Point Roberts, Washington with my dear friends, the Bells. Oceans, beaches, Canada, ferries, and friends.
2. Tell me one terrific thing about your week.
Spending time with my friends after a tough day. I truly am blessed.
3. Would you rather be stuck neck-deep in the hole of an outhouse for an hour or stuck in a porta-potty rolling down a hill for five minutes?
Wow! Creative question. I would pick neck-deep in the hole of an outhouse. Especially one in the mountains that is on private property and not used often. AND one that is a two seater with Cassie in the hole next to me! ;0)
4. What was your favorite class in high school?
I would probably have to go with Show Choir with Mr. Everret. I think of those times often.
5. If you won the lottery today, what would you do?
I would pay off all of my student loans, medical bills for both myself and my family, donate a good chunk of it and probably go on a trip some where.
6. If you had one day in which you could do and say whatever you wanted, and you would be the only one who remembered that day, what would you do?
Ummm.....I am not sure. Could Channing Tatum be involved?
7. Which sounds like a fun Friday night: drinks, dinner, and dancing, or couch, P.J.s, and movies?
Since I am an old lady teacher now, I would go with couch, P.J.s and movies as long as it was with friends.
8. What not-on-the-air-anymore sitcom do you love?
I have been thinking about this for a week! I am going to go with "Boy Meets World" I love me some Cory and Topanga with a little bit of Sean Hunter thrown in.
9. If you could go back in time and tell your 17-year-old self one thing, what would it be?
That high school is really just a small blip on the span of life. It matters, but your life to come is more important and so much better.
10. What irrational fears/phobias do you have? (I promise I won’t use them against you).
Mustard and I don't get along very well. I tell people that it is almost a phobia. Weird I know.
I don't know if I have ten blogs to nominate but I will give it a go!
1. Marilyn @ Heart Song
2. Kerith @ Brielle and Me
3. Tina @ Monkey, Moose and Tater
4. Carrie @ Carrie Elle
5. Sarah @ Play 2 Learn with Sarah
6. Jordon @ Life is Better Messy Anyway
7. Shelia @ Book Journey
8. Gigi @ The Late Bloomer's Book Blog
9. Kari @ Kari Chirstoferson - The Nica Side of Life
10. M @ A Great Title
Here are my questions.
1. Can you keep house plants? If so, do you name them?
2. If you could have lunch with anyone; real, make believe, alive, dead etc., who would it be and where would you go?
3. What is your favorite Sandra Bullock movie?
4. Have you ever given or received a RAOK (random act of kindness)? Explain.
5. What quote or saying inspires you or that you use often in your life? Where did it come from?
6. Over or under?
7. What meal would you pick if you had to pick one and only one to eat for the rest of time?
8. If you could be the star of a musical, what one would it be?
9. Favorite literary character? Why?
10. List five things that give you *heart flutters*
Thank you Cassie for the nomination and I apologize for taking so long to redeem this *heart flutter* but I know that you understand how the beginning of school can be!