Here are a few lists that could be found at any given time on any given write-on-friendly surface:
- Books to read
- Does this list ever get smaller?
- Books I have read
- people tease me, but you won't be finding me reading the same book twice by accident! (cough Marilyn cough)
- on going on the side of the fridge
- To do list
- both at home and at school
- Ideas of things to try
- usually for school especially this time of year
- Thanks to Netflix! Not only is this list of ones to watch, but a good way to check if I have watched it or not and how I felt about it
- Blogs I am following
- Chores around house
- sometimes this is the only way I can get stuff done. I mean come one, who doesn't get satisfaction from seeing this:
- Food diary
- Things to pack
- I am going on a trip this weekend and one has to make sure they pack their underpants
- Book Wish List
- because there aren't enough unread books on my bookshelves
- Songs to buy from ITunes
- I like to use buying songs as rewards, usually for a workout goal, so I have a nice list of wish list songs to work towards
- People to send snail mail to
- My favorite list of all time can be found here.
Even this challenge probably has a list written on a fast food bag, receipt or junk mail somewhere written by someone!
What are some lists you make?
P.S. If you need help thinking of a list to write, you could write one about how awesome I am! ;0)